|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Employment: BD, RFA - Namibia - HIV and AIDS Training and Materials Development|
|Job Location(s):||Millwood, VA|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||10 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Social Services/Community|
Project HOPE - VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Job Title: Training and Material Development Specialist
Positions Available: One
Project HOPE is seeking applicants for the position of HIV and AIDS Training and Materials Development Specialist for an upcoming project to support the Namibian Ministry of Education (MOE) to improve the effectiveness of HIV and AIDS responses in the education sector at national and regional level. The Training and Material Development Specialist will work closely with the Team Leader/HIV/AIDS Institutional Development Specialist to support the MOE
1. Minimum of a Bachelor''s Degree in Education, Communications, Public Health, or related fields. Graduate Degree preferred.
2. At least ten years'' experience in the development and implementation of HIV and AIDS training programs for teachers, students, and Government officials.
3. In-depth knowledge of various training approaches and methods, including one-on-one mentoring, mass information dissemination, active learning, and the preparation and use of training tools.
4. Experience with audio visual, webs based, and interactive system a plus.
5. Knowledge of change management.
6. Demonstrated experience in developing countries (preferably sub-Saharan Africa).
Prior experience in the education sector in Namibia an added advantage.
We value diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
To apply: Complete an electronic application by going to the following site: http://www.projecthope.org/about/careers ; then click on the Apply Now link and search for Namibia
Closing date: July 2, 2012. However, qualified candidates found sooner will be selected.
Join a highly professional, international team, and contribute to Project HOPE''s mission of:
Helping people help themselvesefficiently, effectivelyfor the long term
Please submit an online application and email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org